Gladen ATM-2 – Mono Digital Terminal Amplifier
The Gladen ATM module replaces any standard 78mm round terminal cup and supplies the subwoofer with a full 200Wrms. The connection is made with a compact Molex Mini-Fit JR plug, with which the subwoofer can be separated easily and safely. With an adjustable low-pass filter, low and high level inputs (with remote detection), gain control and connection for an optional RTC.2*, the equipment of the ATM module is complete with High level input and power connections. Highly efficient technology enables an installation depth of only 125mm in the housing.
• 1-channel digital amplifier
• 1 x 200W RMS into 2 Ohm
• Frequency response 25 – 220Hz
• Low-level input
• High-Level input with autosense function
• Level remote control optional (RTC-2)
• Lowpass: 50-120Hz/12dB
• Operating voltage: 10-16V
• 106mm outside
• 78mm inside (hole cutout)
• 148mm total depth
There are no reviews yet.